Sometimes you arrive at a point t in your life when you notice that you need to pursue personal growth and development. You don’t know which way to go (after losing a job or a loved one, for example), or you run into the same issues over and over again. Life coaching can help you become more aware of who you are, what you do and what you can do. With this as a starting point, it can help you to shape your life the way you want.
How does it work?
We start with a 30-minute intake meeting to explore together what you want to achieve. The intake meeting is without obligation. At the end of the intake you decide whether you want to continue. A coaching trajectory consists on average of 6 conversations of 1.5 hours spread over approximately 6 months. And sometimes we are finished after 2 conversations! We make clear agreements in advance about costs, the number of meetings and mutual expectations.
Life coaching with Connecting Energy means the following:
- Change is only possible if you can say ‘Yes’ to your own coaching question. Taking responsibility for your own behaviour and daring to be vulnerable are basic ingredients.
- Whatever it takes! Connecting Energy is committed to facilitating your learning process. We will look for your personal way to access learning.
- Your coaching question is key. We write down your coaching goals and the specific outcomes you are looking for. You are in the driving seat. I help you to find your own answer.
- There is not one methodology that is used as standard during coaching. Everyone learns differently. The interventions that are used are always tailor-made.
- This is a connection for a defined period of time. A coaching process has a clear beginning and end and does not take longer than necessary.
Do you have questions or are you interested? Contactus for a no-obligation consultation.
Connecting Energy is internationally certified as an individual coach and team coach, works according to the competencies of the International Coaching Federation and adheres to their Code of Ethics.