Business coaching is a collaboration between employer, the person being coached and the coach. The coaching question to be worked on must be clearly established in advance. Clients use business coaching for development questions around (personal) leadership, entrepreneurship, personal effectiveness, communication, visibility and positioning and general functioning within their current roles. Sometimes the coaching takes place at the initiative of the manager as part of, for example, the HR cycle. And sometimes business coaching is at the request of the employee.
How does it work?
We start with a 30-minute intake interview to explore the coaching question you have and what you want to achieve through coaching. The intake interview is without obligation. At the end of the intake you decide whether you want to continue. A coaching trajectory consists on average of 6 conversations of 1.5 hours spread over a number of months. We make clear agreements in advance about the costs, the number of meetings and mutual expectations.
If the coaching is partly at the initiative of the employer, the coaching question is determined in a three-way meeting at the start of the coaching. This is a meeting between the employer, the person being coached and the coach. At the end of the coaching we also meet again to see whether the goal has been achieved. Important lessons learned are discussed and how these are now seen in practice.
Business coaching with Connecting Energy means the following:
- Change is only possible if the coached person can say ‘Yes’ to his or her own coaching question. Taking responsibility for one’s own behaviour and daring to be vulnerable are basic ingredients.
- We make clear agreements in advance about the costs, the number of meetings and mutual expectations.
- Whatever it takes! Connecting Energy is committed to facilitating the greatest possible change for the person being coached.
- There is not one methodology used as standard during coaching. Everyone learns differently. The interventions that are used are always tailor-made.
- This is a temporary connection. A coaching process has a clear beginning and end and does not take longer than necessary.
Do you have questions or are you interested? Please contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
Connecting Energy is internationally certified as an individual coach and team coach, works according to the competencies of the International Coaching Federation and adheres to their Code of Ethics.